Thursday, June 29, 2017

Games Room Update

I have unpacked all of my miniatures and had the cabinets installed. I have placed all of the doors on the lower cabinets. I still have to put the doors on some of the upper cabinets that line the wall. The opposite wall has some great windows that let in light. I still have cabinets to do something with. I have a bookshelf that I need to move down to the game room but am unable to carry it by myself.

I have had only one casualty from the move. The table that I was going to use as my games table broke. Now I need to build something. My initial thought is to get a sheet of plywood and cut it in half to make a fold away table. That is possibly a project for next week if I am able to do it.

The biggest find is a label maker. I can now label my miniatures drawers in order to know what is in them. I have about a dozen drawers that have no labels on them.

The games room build it taking forever as I am only managing a few minutes a day to work on it. Mostly because there is so much work to do in unpacking in the new house. But progress is still being made. I will post pictures once I get all of the doors on the cabinets.

For those of you who have made your own gaming tables, what suggestion would you offer for table height?

No comments:

Post a Comment